that's the sound of my fingers on the desk as I wait.....wait.....wait....
I'm waiting for news on the house.....waiting for my pills to be gone to I can start this damn cycle......waiting for that damn reading from the psychic.....waiting for Friday Night so I can hang out with my girls......
Tap.....Tap.....Tap.....
The psychic said ON or BEFORE the 13th...today is the 13th, so it has to be today right? That's what she said....my poor hotmail is probably on overload with the amount of times I have cheked it in the last 4 days to see if there is any response from her yet.....Why I'm depending so much on what she has to say is beyond me. I guess I'm just hoping that she has a very significant peice of information to give me - like winning lotto numbers or something! LOL that would be sweet. I wish she could tell me exactly when I will conceive - exactly when I will have a baby - exactly when my life will finally be complete and full......and those winning lotto numbers..those would be the golden ticket!
Steve is going nuts with my peppering of questions about this house and the loan process and what is happening and what we have to do etc. We were told yesterday that our credit score is 14 points too low to qualify for the loan we need to get this house we want. FOURTEEN POINTS. UGH! Had they not raised the bar on the qualifications for loans right now because of the stupid market and the economy crisis we would have had our loan yesterday - or at least been approved and then in the process of cutting through all the red tape and crap you have to go through to finally get those keys and move in....ugh! It's so frustrating. I did what had to be done to take care of the two things that were showing on our credit as "late payments" they are now caught up and taken care of - bills will be later this month and I'm broke as fuck now - but it's worth it if it helps. right?? What are we doing trying to buy a house 42 days before freaking Christmas anyway right?
anyhow - I'm done rambling....gotta go tap my fingers more - hurry up and wait more.....story of my life.....
11.13.2008
Tap Tap Tap.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment