11.04.2008

The Waiting Game

Just a quick/breif update.

Bloodwork was done yesterday and now we wait for the results. I can't remember if I mentioned it in the last post - but they tested my hormone levels, prolactin levels, thyroid and did a Beta HcG test (pregnancy test by taking blood) just to make sure I wasn't already pregnant before we begin any other treatments. Today at 12:36pm the nurse Debbie called me back with what I'm assuming are results from those tests - I have to assume because I was unfortanately not home to answer the phone - the ONE time I decide to forgo naptime with the kids and go on a lil trip to the parent's house to show off wedding pictures and I miss an important call! So I get home at 1:30 - call her back - had to leave a message. By 3:15 - still no call back from her so I call again - leave another message....now it's a waiting game. I'm hoping that she calls me back TODAY so that I at least know something and don't have to wait until tomorrow or later.

I have to say that I'm almost frustrated with myself for already being a basket case awaiting a doctors return call. For Pete's sake - we're not even 100% in to that saddle yet - we're just standing there in the stirrups waiting "consent" to saddle up completely! It's pretty early in the game to be going nuts over a phone call from the docs already! This is where I tell myself to "Breath in Breath Out - calm down and wait for the GOOD NEWS - wait for the instruction that Debbie is gonna give you to have that baby!" I guess in the back of that crazy mind of mine I keep wondering if she's gonna call me to tell me I'm already pregnant - wouldn't that be freaking fantastic!? I know that is not going to happen - but a girl can dream can't she!? Maybe having this lil dream is what's making me go nuts waiting for her to call me back! haha!

It's now 4pm - I can't recall what time the doctors offices close for the day - I know my SIL Stephanie doesn't get off until 5pm - but she's at a different annex of the clinic than the doctor I see...let's hope that within the hour I have some kind of news....even if it's not all that exciting or whatever - I just want some kinda news!

Until Then!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Made with Love by Hope