It's late and I'm only on because I wanted to check on a couple cyber buddies out there tonight. So I'm heading off to bed here very shortly as I'm exhausted...but wanted to quickly update...
Today was the final day for Provera (14 days again)
Now we wait for good ol Aunt Flo to arrive in the next 5-10 days (hopefully sooner)
Tuesday the 17th I have an annual appt. and possible u/s from the sounds of it.
CD's 3-9 I will be taking 150mgs of Clomid a day in the hopes to kick my ovaries into full blown OVULATION mode.
Then we wait. oh and don't forget all that baby dancing we'll be doing! *wink wink!* I think my husband will be very happy in the coming weeks with all the sex he's gonna be getting! Me? not so much - I love sex...sure....but I hate that it has to get mechanical for us when it comes to TTC. UGH. We make it as interesting as we can - but really there's only so much you can do till it starts getting old when you are doing it literally every other day.....ugh LOL
CD 22 I will go in for blood work to confirm ovulation or not.
Then we wait again....no, not really....only await AF again so I can go back on Birth Control for a couple short months. Gotta have that break from the Clomid.
In the meantime -
I have a very special woman in my life whom I love like a Mother - saying a Novena Prayer for me - or said I'm pretty sure the 9 days of prayer are up by now.
Also - my very good friend Robyn D. has sent me a Fertility Idol that has been brought into the states from Mexico (and we all know how much faith they have in this type of thing) It has gone through 4 people so far and has apparently done it's job - all 4 women became pregnant. The last one (Robyn) with Twins! so she lovingly decided to pass this idol on to me in the hopes that it brings me the same luck it has to her and her friends out in CA.
I pray that it does bring me the special fertility powers that it holds and I can then pass it on to Hope so she can get her miracle baby as well. I have amazing friends. :)
So that's where we stand right now. Nothing too exciting...or informational really....
will post more soon - I have lots to talk about other than getting pregnant belive it or not!!
I have 2 sisters in law and 2 of my own sisters getting married all within the next year! YIKES!!!! haha!
Until next time
2.10.2009
just a small update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment