Well, unfortunately our last cycle was a bust. Good ol AF arrived just in time to end the week. The last few days of last week were just horrible. Starting over with trying for baby was a slap in the face for me at first, I really thought we had it that cycle. It didn't take me long though to realize that I had just had the PERFECT cycle ALL BY MYSELF. No meds, no docs visits, no monitoring - nothing but my own body doing what it's made to do. Not only did I ovulate on my own but I started a period right on time on my own as well. That hasn't happened in YEARS without the birth control or a nice dose of hormones to get it started for me. So even though that cycle didn't end with a pregnancy - it wasn't a true bust. It was a GOOD cycle! Losing Pat Oller on Friday was hard. I couldn't stop thinking of his kids - Keri, Kristy, Kyra and Bubba...I love them all so much. Pat was a great man - a strong, caring, stubborn, funny, genuine wonderful person. He will be greatly missed. The only thing I can say I'm "glad" about when it comes to his death is that he is finally no longer suffering. He's not in pain, he's not angry, he is happy, healthy and with his son Nick now. That makes me feel better..as I'm sure it makes his kids and wife and the rest of our huge ass family feel as well.
There's been a lot of death and accidents surrounding our small little communities the last few weeks. I hope that with Spring here now that can all stop. We need a little bit of sunshine and happiness around here.
Let's get back to the baby making talk! ;)
This cycle will be a medicated one. Steve and I decided to do a Clomid cycle. I started thos pills last night and will take them until Saturday night. I have my doc appt on the 29th and we'll go from there. I will start taking OPK's next week and hopefully I have a perfect cycle just like last time - only we hope this one ends with baby!
Easter is fast approaching! I hope you all have a great one! I probably will not update before that! So Happy Easter!
3.24.2010
Onward...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment